The Fayette County Public Library provides library services for individuals of all ages. As a community institution, the library provides materials and services to meet the cultural, informational, educational, and recreational needs of all the residents of Connersville and Fayette County and qualifying non-residents. The Library offers a vital link between the community and others throughout the world.
There is no age requirement to get a library card; a newborn may get a library card. All residents and/or property owners of Fayette County may receive a free library card. College students who live outside of Fayette County but take classes in Fayette County may get a free library card.
Public Library Access Card (PLAC) & Subscription Cards
Non-residents may subscribe to the library for a fee. Also, Indiana residents may purchase a one-year PLAC. PLAC holders must first have a library card issued by their home library or purchase a non-resident card from the FCPL.
· You are responsible for all materials checked our on your library card.
· FCPL reserves the right to limit the number of borrowed items.
· Reference and genealogy materials, newspapers, and some magazines are intended for use in the library only and may not be checked out.
Most items may be renewed on the library’s online catalog, by calling 827-0883, or in person at the library. An item may not be renewed if there is a waiting list for it.
· You are responsible for returning items checked out on your library card by the due dates. Fines are charged for overdue items. Fine amounts vary by item-category.
· The library will make a reasonable attempt to notify patrons of overdue materials and excessive fines.
· Delinquent accounts may be referred to a collection agency. Fees charged by the agency will be paid by the card holder.
Fines and Charges
· All outstanding fines or the cost of lost or damaged materials must be paid by the card holder before additional material may be borrowed.
· A $2.00 fee is charged buy clomid to replace a lost or missing library card.
· The card holder will be charged the replacement cost of lost or long-overdue items.
· A non-refundable $5.00 processing fee is charged to the card holder for each lost or damaged item.
You may place a hold on most items that are currently checked out. Staff will be happy to place a hold for you, or you may place your own holds through our online catalog. There is a limit of 5 holds at a time.
If the library does not own a copy of material you need, we may buy propecia be able to borrow it from another library for you. There may be a small fee for this service. Ask a staff member for more information.
A library card may be used on our Bookmobile as well as at the Library. Materials checked out on the Bookmobile are automatically renewed twice for a total loan period of six weeks. After six weeks the material is considered overdue. At that time, an overdue notice is printed and sent to the patron. Ask a staff member for a Bookmobile schedule.
Homebound service is offered to those Fayette County residents who cannot physically visit the Fayette County Public Library. Any materials that may be circulated through the Fayette County Public Library may be clomid online delivered to the homebound patron by a staff member or may be checked out by a person designated by the homebound person. Materials are checked out with a regular due date but may be kept until the patron buy priligy online is finished with them. The material is then collected from the patron levitra online and other material delivered. The homebound patron is not charged late fines but is charged for damaged and lost material.
Library records which can be used to identify any library patron are confidential. Please have your library milf porn card handy when calling the library, as a staff member will ask for your card number.