Area 9 In-Home and Community Services Agency is your one-stop Aging and Disability resource. They can can help with a variety of services and can guide you through the steps it takes to get you the help you and your family need.
Locate office: 715 West 21st Street
Connersville, Indiana 47331
(765) 827-1502 or (800) 458-9344
(765) 827-4859 fax
- Adult Protective Services
- Aging Disability Resource Center
- Bill Payer
- Caregivers Assistance, Respite and Education
- Chronic Disease Self Management Workshops
- Home Based Services
- Legal Assistance
- Nursing Home Pre-Admission Screening
- Meals on Wheels
- Private Pay In-Home Care List
- Door to door Transportation Services for medical appointments, grocery shopping, and other essential trips in the community
- Visit http://www.iue.edu/area9 or call (765) 966-1795 or (800) 458-9345 for information and referrals.
Fayette Senior Center
477 N. Grand Avenue
Connersville, IN 47331
Call for information on available services.
Did you know you can register to vote at the Fayette County Division of Family Resources:
1501 N. Eastern Ave.
Connersville, IN 47331-2154
Telephone: (765) 825-5261
Office Hours: Monday – Friday, 8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
- Voter Registration Questions? Call the Indiana Election Division (IED)
- Register to Vote Online: http://www.indianavoters.com/
- You can print and mail in your Voter Registration application (click here for form).